Following are some key dtSearch developer product line features:
- Terabyte Indexer. dtSearch enterprise and developer products can index over a terabyte of text in a single index, spanning multiple directories, emails and attachments, online data and other databases. The products can create and search any number of indexes, and can search indexes during updates. Indexed search time is typically less than a second, even across terabytes of data.
- Concurrent, Multithreaded Searching. dtSearch developer products provide efficient multithreaded searching, with no limit on the number of concurrent search threads. For online search, the products can run in a completely stateless manner, making it very easy to scale. A “success story” from Intel® describes dtSearch’s “perfect score” for high-volume web-based concurrent searching:
The dtSearch Engine multi-threaded indexed search demo achieved 100 percent parallel time in the Intel Concurrency Checker test, indicating full optimization for multi-core hardware … The relationship between Intel and dtSearch stretches back a number of years … [and] generates synergies that deliver excellent performance and other benefits to end-customers, including internal customers at Intel. Full write-up
dtSearch Engine (all versions) — Add dtSearch’s proven “industrial-strength” searching and broad data support to your application.
- The dtSearch Engine covers a wide variety of different platforms (see top of page).
- The dtSearch Engine also works on cloud platforms like Azure and AWS.
SDKs include native 64-bit APIs for .NET, C++ and Java.
- A cross-platform .NET Standard/Xamarin/.NET Core API is also available.
- An ASP.NET Core demo showing faceted search and multicolor hit-highlighting is available here. Please select SEC Filings to see the faceted search portion of the demo.
- See also developer tutorials on a wide range of topics, including a walk-through the sample code for the ASP.NET Core demo.