Easy to use developmnt component (ActiveX). Samples included for visual studio .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP .NET, ASP, C++, VBScript, Delphi and more.
ACTIVEXPERTS EMAIL COMPONENT
ActiveXperts Email Component provides an easy-to-use programming interface to SMTP, IMAP and POP3 email communications. It’s perfectly suited for situations in which e-mails need to be sent/received automatically, in batches, from custom applications, webservers, or from the command-line.
- Easy to use API
- Send using SMTP
- Receive using IMAP or POP3
- Secure (TLS/SSL) and non-secure
- Support for advanced mailing features
- 32-bit ActiveX and 64-bit ActiveX included
ActiveXperts Email Component features the following:
- Send messages using SMTP;
- Receive messages using IMAP or POP3;
- Secure SMTP, IMAP and POP3 (TLS/SSL);
- Advanced IMAP search and fetch options;
- Multiple Attachments (ASCII and binary);
- Rich Text message body formatting (HTML);
- Embedded objects in message body, like sounds, images, etc.;
- Full Unicode support;
- SMTP authorization, supporting AUTH PLAIN, AUTH LOGIN and AUTH CRAM-MD5 login algorithms;
- IMAP authorization, supporting LOGIN and PLAIN
- POP3 authorization, supporting Plain text and APOP3 authorization;
- Load and save (import and export) MIME (.mim) files;
- Support for 7/8 bit, quoted-printable and base64 encoding;
- Detailed error descriptions;
- Advanced tracing (for troubleshooting purposes).
ActiveXperts Email Component includes samples for many development tools, including:
Visual Basic .NET – Visual C# .NET – ASP .NET VB – ASP .NET CSharp – iual C++ – Visual Basic 6 – ASP 2.x – PHP – HTML – VBScript –
Supported Operating Systems
ActiveXperts Email Component is offered as a 32-bit (AxEmail32.dll) and 64-bit (AxEmail64.dll) ActiveX component, and runs on the following Operating Systems:
- Server platforms: Windows 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008
- Desktop platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
This code snippet illustrates how to use ActiveXperts Email Component to send out a simple email using SMTP. Find more samples in the trial download and in the manual.
Set objSmtpServer = CreateObject("AxEmail.Smtp") ' Create SMTP object Set objSmtpMail = CreateObject("AxEmail.Message") ' Create message object objSmtpServer.Connect( "smtp.mydomain.com" ) Wscript.Echo "Connect, result: " & objSmtpServer.LastError ' Set mail properties objSmtpMail.FromAddress = "firstname.lastname@example.org" ' Sender's e-mail address objSmtpMail.FromName = "Email Component Demo" ' Sender's displayname objSmtpMail.Subject = "Email Component Message" ' Subject objSmtpMail.BodyPlainText = "Hello, world" ' Body objSmtpMail.AddTo "email@example.com", "Recipient 1" ' Add a recipient objSmtpServer.Send( objSmtpMail ) ' Send now WScript.Echo "Send, result: " & objSmtpServer.LastError WScript.Echo "Last response: " & objSmtpServer.LastSmtpResponse objSmtpServer.Disconnect ' SMTP disconnect
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..