SMS messaging through SMPP, GSM, HTTP and Dial-up. Samples included for visual studio .NET C#, VB .NET, ASP .NET, ASP, C++, VBScript, PHP, Delphi and more.
ACTIVEXPERTS SMS COMPONENT
ActiveXperts SMS Component provides developers with a fast, reliable and easy to use interface (API) for sending and receiving SMS and Pager messages.
- Easy to use API
- SMS messaging via GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP and Dialup
- Build your own SMSC with the SMPP server API
- Pager messaging via SNPP
- 32-bit ActiveX and 64-bit ActiveX included
- Many samples available in C#, VB, ASP.NET and more
SMS key features
- Send and Receive SMS messages through GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP and/or Dialup
- Accept SMPP connections with SMPP Server API
- Verify delivery of SMS messages through delivery reports
- Build in templates for sending WAP Push and vCard messages
- Support for Unicode.
- Supports automatically splitting up / re-assembling multipart messages
- GSM Supports Windows ‘Phone and Modem devices’ (TAPI) and direct COM ports
- Support Multi-threading environments.
- Troubleshooting facilities by tracing all modem / network commands and responses
- Lots of samples for various platforms: MS Visual Basic .NET, MS Visual C++, MS Visual C# .NET, ASP .NET and more
SMPP Server features
Write a reliable, high-performance SMSC gateway yourself with a few lines of code using this component. Accept incoming SMPP connections and pass the SMS messages on a separate connection and vice-versa. Integrate custom billing, routing, blocking and other advanced features.
Support for advanced messaging capabilities incl. Unicode, multi-part, delivery reports, TLV’s, etc.
ActiveXperts SMS Component includes samples for many development tools, including:
Visual Basic .NET – Visual C# .NET – ASP .NET VB – ASP .NET CSharp – Visual C++ – Visual Basic 6 – ASP 2.x – PHP – HTML – VBScript – VBA – PowerShell – Delphi – ColdFusion –
More information about ActiveXperts SMS Component
To read more about ActiveXperts SMS Component, use one of the following links:
- How to use ActiveXperts SMS Component
- ActiveXperts SMS Component objects
- Online samples
- How to digitally sign an ActiveXperts software component
- How to distribute an ActiveXperts software component
Supported Operating Systems
ActiveXperts SMS Component is offered as a 32-bit (AxSms32.dll) and 64-bit (AxSms64.dll) ActiveX component, and runs on the following Operating Systems:
- Server platforms: Windows 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008, Windows 2003
- Desktop platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
ActiveXperts SMS Component provides the following objects:
- Gsm – Send and receive SMS messages using a GSM modem or a modem-capable GSM phone
- Smpp – Send and receive SMS messages via an SMPP SMSC through the internet/VPN
- SmppServer – Accept incoming connections from SMPP client software
- Http – Send SMS messages through an HTTP based SMSC provider interface over the internet
- Dialup – Send SMS messages using a Hayes compatible modem through TAP/XIO or UCP
- Snpp – Send Pager messages through an SNPP provider through the internet/VPN
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..