Acunetix 360 is an enterprise-class web vulnerability assessment and web vulnerability management solution. At its core lies the ultra-fast Acunetix web vulnerability scanning engine. Acunetix 360 is designed to be a part of any enterprise environment by providing multiple integrations as well as options to integrate within custom contexts.
Acunetix 360 is an automated, yet fully configurable, online web application security scanner that enables you to scan websites, web applications and web services, and identify security flaws. Acunetix 360 can scan all types of web applications, regardless of the platform or the language with which they are built.
Acunetix 360’s scanning technology is designed to help you secure web applications easily without any fuss, so you can focus on fixing the reported vulnerabilities.
Why Choose Acunetix?
Acunetix is the pioneer in web security, being the first company to create a specialized web vulnerability scanner. Pure specialization and unparalleled expertise allowed our team to build a unique product that has proven itself in many environments.
- Acunetix is perfect for enterprises because it strongly focuses on performance. The engine itself is built using C++, making it one of the fastest solutions on the market. You can also use multiple Acunetix engines, either as part of a local deployment or a hybrid cloud. Additionally, Acunetix is continuously working on finding ways to discover vulnerabilities using as few requests as possible, which limits the load that scanning can have on resources.
- The high performance of the Acunetix engine goes in line with a very low number of false positives. According to independent benchmarks, Acunetix achieves one of the lowest false-positive rates on the market. This guarantees scalability, as resources are not wasted on finding nonexistent problems.
- Acunetix understands that an out-of-the-box solution may be difficult to use in a complex environment such as that of an enterprise. That is why we work together with our customers to make sure that Acunetix fits well in their landscapes. This includes support with implementation and deployment as well as customizing the solution if needed.
Why Acunetix 360?
Acunetix 360 was designed to become a part of your complete cybersecurity environment and work with many other solutions. You can deploy Acunetix 360 either locally using Linux or as a cloud service and use it along with other security tools to get even better protection from web threats. Thanks to very high performance and extensive integration options, you can improve security without overloading your resources.
- Acunetix 360 uses a unique web-based dashboard that is designed for enterprises and optimized to help you manage a large number of assets. It includes detailed information for analysts as well as executive views and reports, which help you assess your security posture.
- Acunetix 360 user management can be integrated with Active Directory. Vulnerability management can also be integrated with Jira, Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Slack, and more platforms. Integration is very easy and can usually be achieved within a couple of minutes. Acunetix can even help you by building a custom API for an atypical environment.
- The unique Acunetix 360 continuous discovery engine uses crawler technology pioneered by search engines to find assets that may belong to your enterprise. It gathers information from domain names, domain registration information, SSL certificates, and more, and presents it to you as potential scan targets.
How to Benefit from Acunetix 360?
Acunetix believes in SecDevOps – including security as part of the culture. Acunetix 360 helps you achieve this by making it easy for non-security personnel to consider security in their everyday work. As such, using Acunetix 360 you can improve your overall security stance – not only find and fix vulnerabilities but also prevent them in the future.
- When you include Acunetix 360 scans in your CI/CD pipelines, your software engineers receive detailed reports if they introduced any security vulnerabilities into code. These reports include remediation suggestions. Since false positives are rare, engineers are not frustrated and can continuously improve their security-related skills.
- Thanks to the high performance of Acunetix, CI/CD pipeline scans have a minimal impact on the speed of delivery and can easily be performed together as part of comprehensive test suites, including similar scans based on other products.
- You can use two-way integration with selected issue trackers to automate security scanning even further. Your issue tracker can initiate a scan after the issue status is changed so that the engineer immediately knows if they introduced a security vulnerability.
End-to-End Enterprise Web Security with Acunetix 360
Vulnerability scanning is not enough for a large organization to face present-day security-related challenges. Enterprise requires a comprehensive web application security management platform that allows them to easily find, fix, and prevent vulnerabilities. Acunetix 360 is an end-to-end web security solution that offers a 360 view of an organization’s security posture. It allows the enterprise to take control of the security of all its web applications, web services, and APIs, ensuring long-term protection.
Central to Acunetix 360 is the Acunetix scanning engine, which is globally known, trusted, and appreciated for its unbeatable speed and precision.
Continuously Protect All Your Web Assets
To start protecting your web assets, you must first know what they are and where they are. Acunetix 360 is a unique solution that can help you find them and never forget about them.
- Don’t overlook anything. Automatically discover web assets that are owned by your business and/or manually import them.
- Streamline your processes. Use security policies to continuously monitor and safeguard your web assets.
- Find every vulnerability and only real vulnerabilities. Don’t waste valuable resources researching false positives.
Make Sure that Every Vulnerability is Fixed
A large organization cannot afford to manually fix every vulnerability. Unlike simpler vulnerability scanners, Acunetix 360 supports your entire workflow.
- Have the right team address the issue. Integrate with issue trackers to automatically assign tasks to the right person.
- Include all stakeholders. Keep the right people informed using custom workflows with granular permissions and various communication channels.
- Don’t let mistakes happen. Automatically retest after an issue has been marked as fixed and, if needed, reassign to the responsible party.
Catch Issues Before They Emerge
The fewer errors make it to production, the better. Make sure to prevent exposure by enforcing vulnerability testing at the right stages of your SDLC.
- Don’t miss any bugs in your code. Use your proven continuous integration solution to include an incremental vulnerability scan in every build.
- Quickly pinpoint and fix the problem. The level of detail provided by Acunetix 360 helps you avoid additional research and resource costs.
- Do it your way. Integration capabilities of Acunetix 360 let you avoid the costs associated with implementing additional solutions.
This is a list of key concepts in Acunetix 360.
|Vulnerabilities||A vulnerability is a security weakness in your website or web application that provides an opening for malicious hackers to gain access, get access to data or exploit for illegitimate or illegal purposes.|
|Issues||An Issue is the name, type, date and other details of any detected vulnerability.|
|Severities||Each vulnerability is assigned a different severity or threat level according to the damage it could do and the urgency with which it requires fixing.|
|Scan Policies||Acunetix 360 allows you to use Scan Policies in order to determine and specify the type, range, and targets of your scan according to your needs.|
|Scans can be launched immediately or they can be scheduled for times when it best suits you, including at regular intervals.|
|Integrations||Acunetix 360 can work with and import or export information in conjunction with other security scanning tools.|
Overview of the Acunetix 360 Web Application Security Scanner
Acunetix 360 is a multi-user platform that is designed to help enterprises manage the long term security of thousands of websites. Its built-in tools also help automate most of the post scan tasks, such as issue management, which allows teams to collaborate with efficiency and precision.
Sample Developer Report – Acunetix Security Audit
Compliance Report – PCI DSS
Use Cases- Penetration Testing Software
Use Cases- Website Security Scanner
Use Cases- External Vulnerability Scanner
WhitePaper – How to Secure your Website ?
Case Studies – Acunetix has helped many leading companies in securing their websites and web applications. These case studies illustrate the experiences and insights of some of our clients, highlighting how Acunetix has successfully helped them meet their web security needs.
OWASP Top 10 2017
NIST SP800 53 Acunetix
Use Cases- Web Application Security
Use Cases- Vulnerability Management Software
How to prevent Cross-site Scripting
How to prevent SQL Injection
How to prevent Reflected XSS
Concerned about WordPress Security?
Web Service Security – The Technology and its Concerns
How to prevent SQL Injection (SQLi) ?
How to prevent Directory Traversal Attacks ?
Competitive Analysis – Acunetix vs Qualys
Competitive Analysis – Acunetix vs Nessus
Executive Summary All vulnerabilities
HIPAA All vulnerabilities
Acunetix Technical Presentation and Support Videos
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Nepal, Maldives, Cambodia and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..
LOGON works with corporate clients and systems integrators by offering Vulnerability Management that offer continuous monitoring, vector analytics and modeling, integration with Software Development Life Cycle, Threat intelligence platforms and deliver Graphical attack modeling and compliance reporting. LOGON offers products from Acunetix, NetSparker, Flexera / Secunia etc. Other security solutions include Veracode, Whitehat, OPSWAT, Tenable, QUALYS, etc.. These solutions offer both Static Analysis (SAST) and Dynamic Analysis (DAST) that help Penetration Testers test Vulnerability Remediation, Cyber Exposure needs and Risk Assessment.