Automation of Compliance Management with Tripwire
The key to ironclad security of IT assets is always to have deep insights of the modifications authorized/unauthorized, and how they impact overall security of infrastructure. We can’t take steps to remediate or judge the severity of an incidence till we translate into how it impacts our policy. Security Configuration Management enforced as Compliance – PCI DSS , CIS (Center for Internet Security), ISO 2001 etc. have been a great way to ensure security and trustworthiness among business and clients.
Tripwire Enterprise has been a gold standard in real-time change management and Audit readiness solutions.
During this session, we will aim to demonstrate :
- End to end Change Management of organization
- Preparing real-time Audit Readiness of IT assets.
- Remediation of Policy gaps ensuring policy conformance (PCI DSS, ISO 27001 etc.)
- Tripwire for automation IT Hygiene processes.
- Automating countermeasures for threats.
7th June 2019 /
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CISOs, IT Security heads
Cyber Security Consultant with hands on experience consulting fortune 50 clients for security audits and compliance policy automation, cloud security and working with end system administrators for the planning of PCI, CIS remediation steps Integration with other application.
Introduction : LOGON Software & Tripwire
Change Process Management
- Identifying and Defining Change Criteria
- Encountering Changes across infrastructure
- Remediation critical changes
- Automation of threat responses generated by unauthorised changes
Automation of Compliance Management
- Enforcing PCI DSS / ISO 27007 across infrastructure
- Identifying Policy gaps in Infrastructure
- Remediation of Policy gaps
- Change Process Management
- Security Configuration Management