Spire.XLS for NET
Standalone .NET Excel Development Master
Spire.XLS for .NET is a professional Excel .NET component that can be used to create, read, write, convert and print Excel files in any type of .NET(C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) application. Spire.XLS for .NET offers object model Excel API for speeding up Excel programming in .NET platform – create new Excel documents from template, edit existing Excel documents and convert Excel files.
This Professional .NET Excel component is a standalone Excel .NET managed assembly and does not depend on Microsoft Office Excel. Spire.XLS for .NET offers support both for the old Excel 97-2003 format (.xls) and for the new Excel 2007,Excel 2010, Excel 2013 and Excel 2016 (.xlsx, .xlsb, .xlsm), along with Open Office(.ods) format. It features fast and reliably compared to developing your own spreadsheet manipulation solution or using Microsoft Automation.
Spire.XLS for .NET enjoys good reputation in both enterprise and individual customers. These customer types include Banks, Data processing houses, Educational institutions, Government organizations, Insurance firms, Legal institutions, Postal/cargo services and etc.
100% Standalone, NET Component – No Microsoft Office Automation
Spire.XLS for .NET is a 100% standalone Excel .NET component that allows developers to create, manage and manipulate Excel spreadsheets without requiring Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Office to be installed on the system. In addition, Spire.XLS for .NET is a better alternative to Office Automation in terms of security, stability, scalability, speed, price and features.
Powerful & High Quality Excel File Conversion
Spire.XLS for .NET supports converting files from Excel to PDF, Excel to HTML, Excel to CSV, Excel to Text, Excel to Image, Excel to XML, Excel to SVG , Excel to PostScript and Excel to XPS. And on the other hand, most of popular files can be transferred to Excel back.
Create Excel Report from Comprehensive Workbook Designer
generate Excel workbook from scratch, or load a workbook from either folder or file stream. Developers can also save it to file, file stream or web response. Spire.XLS for .NET offers a wide range of security features including Excel encryption/decryption, cell hide/unhide, worksheet lock/unlock.
Freely Operate worksheet
Spire.XLS for .NET enables developers to create, add, delete, rename, edit and move worksheet in either C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET. Developers can also copy, transpose, and consolidate across worksheets with full contents. This professional Excel .NET class library also embeds many flexible options for displaying worksheets, such as page breaks, zoom-setting, freeze panes, headers/footers, Print excel files, print paper size and print area etc.
Easily Manipulate cells & Excel Calculation Engine at run time
Developers can easily manipulate Excel cells and Evaluate formula value in C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET at runtime. Super-fast, scalable excel calculation engine is compatible with the 97-2003/2007/2010 Excel. Cell Styles are supported by this Excel .NET component, such as cell merging/unmerging, text wrapping/unwrapping, text alignment, rotation, interior, borders, lock/unlock and etc. Font formats, like setting font type, size, color, bold, italic, strikeout and underlining etc. is also fully supported. Conditional formatting, text search and replace, filter and data validation can be applied to cells as easily as you expect.
Chart, Data and other Elements
Spire.XLS for .NET provides a wide range of Chart: Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Column Chart, Line Chart, Radar Chart and etc. This Excel .NET component also supports data transportation between database and Excel in C# VB.NET or ASP.NET. Hyperlinks and templates are also supported by Spire.XLS for .NET.
Spire.XLS for .NET enables developers/programmers to build ASP.NET, Web Services, WinForms or any other type of application for any .NET Framework version from 2.0 to 4.5, .NET core. Full support for 32-bit and 64-bit system.
File Format Supports
Spire.XLS for .NET supports lots of file formats.
- Spire.XLS for .NET offers support both for the old Excel 97-2003 format (.xls) and for the new Excel 2007,Excel 2010, Excel 2013 and Excel 2016 (.xlsx, .xlsb, .xlsm), along with Open Office(.ods) format.
- Save as HTML is available.
- Load and save documents in the tab delimited file format.
- Comprehensive support of the CSV format to interact with a variety of applications.
- Easily extract text by saving in plain text format.
Spire.XLS for .NET has powerful conversion ability and it enables converting Excel files to most common and popular formats.
- Excel to HTML/XML/CSV
- XML/CSV to Excel
- Excel to Image
- Excel to Text
- Excel to PDF
- Excel to XPS
- Excel to SVG
Spire.XLS for .NET offers a wide range of features and the main features are listed as below:
- Create and Edit Excel
- Find and Replace Data
- Print excel files
- Import/Export data from a DataTable, DataView, Array, DataGrid etc.
- Save Excel to file/Stream or as web response
- Create charts
- Read and write hyperlinks
- Create auto filters
- Implement Data Sorting
- Implement Data Validations
- Merge/Unmerge Cells and files
- Group/UnGroup Rows and Columns
- Insert/Delete or Hide Rows, Columns and Sheets
- Calculate Complex Excel Formula
- Freeze/Unfreeze Panes
- Insert Hyperlinks to link data
- Protect/Unprotect Worksheets
- Create Pivot Tables
- Encrypt/Decrypt Files
- Load/Save Excel VBA
- Merge data into Excel with MarkerDesigner
Spire.XLS for .NET provides detailed programmatic access to formatting properties of all spreadsheet elements.
- Apply all characters formatting in the cells including fonts, colors, effects, fill and shading.
- Apply all the Number Format Settings (supported in MS Excel) for the cells.
- Set all types of Text Alignment settings.
- Apply different kinds of Font Settings for the cells.
- Apply different Colors to Cells, Fonts, Gridlines, Graphic objects etc.
- Apply different Rich Text formatting in a single cell.
- Apply different Border Settings on cells.
- Apply different Background Patterns on cells.
- Apply gradient Background Patterns on cells.
- Apply Format Settings on a Worksheet, Row, Column or a range of cells etc.
Page Setup Features
Spire.XLS for .NET enables developers/programmers to set PageSetup options.
- Adjust your page orientation, scaling, paper size.
- Specify your margins and page centering.
- Create or edit your header and/or footer with image.
- Set print area, print titles, or turn on gridlines etc
- Managing Page Breaks
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..