Exclaimer Signature Manager Edition managed entirely through your Exchange server
Create an email signature template using text, images and dynamic fields with dedicated Exchange signature software.
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition is an Exchange signature management solution designed for centrally adding professional email signatures to all emails processed by a Microsoft Exchange server. That means Exchange signatures can be added to any device or client including mobiles.
- Centrally manage all your organization’s email signatures processed by Exchange.
- Get consistent signatures on all email with auto-completed details like names, departments and job titles pulled from your Active Directory.
- Design the perfect email signature template with logos, legal disclaimers, marketing banners, social media links and more.
- Supports Exchange 2019/2016/2013/2010
- Vary email signatures for different teams and departments.
- Get full HTML signatures on all devices including mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Android devices, iPad etc.).
- Easily update and distribute every signature in your organization with a single click via Exchange.
- End users don’t have to do anything to receive a new email signature.
Why do you need email signature software?
Signatures built for use with Microsoft Exchange
With email signature software installed on an Exchange server, IT administrators can ensure that all users have a full, dynamic and professional email signature without having to visit every PC within an organization.
- All content is loaded on the Exchange server, so it’s guaranteed that everything will be applied to all email signatures.
- Convert all plain-text email signatures into full HTML no matter what device the email is being sent from including mobiles i.e. smartphones (iPhone, Blackberry, Android products etc.) and tablet PCs (iPads).
- Apply all updates instantly through Exchange, so email signatures can show something like a recent Tweet in a social media feed with up to the second accuracy.
- Every user gets the same email signature wherever they are located and don’t get the chance to modify their individual signatures.
Have complete signature control with comprehensive policies
Define email signature conditions with a full range of extensive policies. One policy can trigger rules that let you decide which user should get a certain email signature.
- Easily design rules so different departments get different email signatures i.e. give sales a signature with a promotional banner and give legal a signature with a lengthy disclaimer.
- Use date-based rules to add a promotional banner for an upcoming event or special offer, then automatically remove/update it where needed.
- Create signatures that are for internal use only and are designed for specific circumstances.
- Have longer email signatures on the first email and set subsequent replies with signatures that contain only essential details.
- Base rules on data only Exchange can capture i.e. the email recipient, send date etc.
- Check your signatures before you deploy. Use the Policy Tester which provides a graphical interface of who will get a particular signature.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..