Design, manage and distribute corporate Outlook signatures
Create and deploy email signatures for all users within your organization with robust Outlook signature software.
Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition is the multi award-winning email signature software solution for Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 and OWA (Outlook Web App).
- Allows for distribution of email signatures directly to an end user’s Outlook client.
- Combine static text with images and dynamic data to create compelling Outlook email signature templates.
- Create rules based on users’ Active Directory (AD) attributes, giving different email signatures to different teams.
- Install it on any Windows machine in your network such as on a PC in the marketing department.
- Let users choose their Outlook signature as they type a message. Give users multiple email signatures so they can even manually select the one they want from Outlook’s drop-down menu.
- Centrally control the email signature format and font.
Why do you need email signature software?
The right signature for the right Outlook
Give employees professional email signatures, complete with corporate branding and compliant legal disclaimer, in all current versions of Outlook from 2003 onwards.
√ There is no requirement for an Exchange server, a local install or any Outlook Add-Ins.
√ Have signatures on all emails sent via Outlook Web App (OWA). The software is also compatible with OWA for iPhone and OWA for iPad, so you can manage high quality email signatures on iOS devices.
√ One click from a workstation and every staff member receives the correct email signature in their Outlook client with autocompleted AD contact details.
Manage signatures using rules you control
Create powerful rules to define what is displayed in a user’s email signature. Combine these with signature templates to create policies for all emails.
- Set up a campaign banner policy for an event, like a seasonal promotion, which is automatically removed when necessary.
- Set the size, colour and format of every email signature’s font and give users the ability to use Microsoft Word to edit their contact details.
- Create different email signatures for new messages and replies and give your sales team a set of email signatures that meet current promotional needs.
- Use data for the dynamic email signature fields from the message content, sender and recipient.
- Use the Policy Tester to thoroughly test all email signatures before they are deployed to users.
Design professional email signature templates
Set up templates that use static text, images like your corporate logo and dynamic fields for employee names, job titles and phone numbers.
√ Create the perfect email signature with the all-purpose editor or choose a template from the comprehensive library.
√ Use the email signature channel as a marketing tool with campaign banners showcasing events, promotions etc.
√ Use an email signature to increase brand awareness and portray a professional image to recipients.
√ Add fully interactive social media icons to all email signatures so customers can connect with your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
√ Add QR codes to signatures that link to a URL and personalize it with a user’s contact details.
√ Add additional content to email signatures like corporate awards and business certifications.
Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition has won multiple accolades from MSExchange.org in their Readers’ Choice Awards.
Every single year Signature Manager Outlook Edition has been nominated, it has gone on to win every time, giving it a record six MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..