IDEAL Secure manages the optimization of network servers and client PCs through the application of predefined actions. These settings are classified by theme: Windows, Hardware, Network and Software.
These actions are applied by modifying the registry of the remote stations.
So, with IDEAL Secure, you can remotely optimize, secure and parameterize Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 7, XP and Vista operating systems in a few clicks and without agents. You can easily enable or disable a set of actions on a selection of computers in a single step.
Main Software Features
- Apply strategies by modifying the station’s registry
- More than 100 predefined strategies like to block USB drive in read only mode
- Possibility to create your own strategies
- No agent installed on the client stations
- One License by IT Admin User for an Unlimited Number of Managed Domains, Servers and Workstations
- Can be used from your administrative station
IDEAL Secure offers the possibility to modify remote registry without agent. By this way, you can easily apply new strategies on your remote servers and stations in a single step.
Our licensing is per administrator using the product, no matter how many servers and stations you have to manage! This ensuring the best price.
Each newly purchased license is valid indefinitely. It automatically includes one year of software maintenance and technical support.
Software maintenance allows you to use all the new product versions, minors as majors. Beyond the first year, you can, if you wish, renew software maintenance and technical support for one, two or three years.
General Software Description
- Remote application of predefined actions, without an agent
- Selection of actions depending on the operating system
- Network explorer for simplified selection of computers
- Selection of available actions by theme or keyword
- Automatic updating of actions over the Internet
- Possibility of creating your own actions
- Memorizing of favorite actions
- Checking the state of actions
- Possibility of canceling a series of actions (RollBack)
- Maintenance of all logs
- Simple, intuitive user interface
Click on the category to detail its contents.
- Actions are applied via a local network, WAN or VPN.
- The software automatically selects the actions available depending on the operating system found:
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 2000 Pro
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows 2012 Serer
- Windows 2016 Server
- Network neighborhood management for displaying and managing all domains.
- All actions are classified by themes (Windows, Hardware, Network, Software) and sub-themes You can also search all available actions by keyword.
- The search for updates is carried out automatically when the software is launched.
- You can create your own actions using an action editor. An assistant guides you throughout the creation process.
- You can store your “favorite” actions in a special folder to access them more quickly.
- You can cancel actions applied, allowing you to get back to the initial state very easily.
- You can check the state (enabled, disabled or other) of actions on a set of computers in the network. This check can also be carried out at the level of users who have started a session on these computers.
- All the logs concerning actions applied or cancelled are stored every day. You can consult or delete them. These logs are used by the cancel (Rollback) function.
- You have the opportunity to remotely shut down and restart computers.
- You can edit a computer’s registry base remotely using a tool included in the software. This function allows you to confirm a change or the content of a registry key without needing to log on directly to the PC.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..