You’ve built a great software product that users love. Why risk an installation error and a poor customer experience? Play it safe with Flexera’s InstallAnywhere. It’s the leading multi-platform solution for developers creating installers for physical, virtual and cloud environments.
From a single project file and build environment, InstallAnywhere creates reliable installations for these on-premises platforms: Windows®, Linux®, Apple®, Solaris®, AIX, HP-UX and IBM®. Take existing and new software products to a virtual and cloud infrastructure, and create Docker containers—all from a single InstallAnywhere project.
InstallAnywhere makes it easy for developers to create professional installation software that performs the same – no matter what the platform. You’ll be able to create reliable installations for on-premises platforms like Windows, Linux, Apple, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and IBM, and then deploy them physically, virtually or to the cloud (you can even package it up into a Docker container) all from a single project file.
Whether for standalone instances or integrated into your current systems, with InstallAnywhere, you’ll be able to adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience.
WHATS NEW IN INSTALLANYHERE 2020
New features in the 2020 edition include:
- New: Mac Notarization Compliance
Installers built with this version of InstallAnywhere now comply with the required Mac Notarization standards.
- New: Full Support for Amazon Corretto OpenJDK
Run installers with both Amazon Corretto 8 and Amazon Corretto 11 distributions of OpenJDK.
- New: Improved Digital Signing for Installers
This release adds the ability to digitally sign your installers using certificate store information.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- InstallAnywhere delivers an ideal combination of ease-of-use and powerful functionality.
- More developers choose us to build reliable and consistent installation for desktop, server, cloud and virtual environments.
- Know what’s in your code with a quick scan of your project to find Open Source Software vulnerabilities and dependencies.
- Present installation text in up to 31 different languages for localizing installations.
* Reduce software development time and go to market faster
* Impress end users with customized installations
* Simplify virtualization and cloud-based deployments
The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down.
* Creates Java™-based installations for multiplatform applications, including Windows® 10
* Manages rules and dependencies. Automates processes.
* Installs dependencies from Linux® package managers
* Supports latest Microsoft® certificate requirements
* Installs web apps to Tomcat™ and WebSphere®
* Creates installs that connect to IBM DB2, Microsoft® SQL, MySQL™ and Oracle
* Includes silent, console and GUI installations
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..