The Lansweeper Opportunity Registration Program rewards partners for seeking out and closing Lansweeper sales opportunities. Simply register the opportunity details on the form below and LOGON will review the opportunity and get in touch with you within 3 days.
RATION PROGRAM RULES
Partners receive an additional discount off the purchase price of Lansweeper products when approved opportunities are closed within 60 days of registration approval. This must be a new sales opportunity not currently being worked by any of LOGON’s partners.
WHAT CANNOT BE REGISTERED:
- Qualified customer leads provided by LOGON.
- Opportunities managed by another reseller who is currently engaged with the customer.
- Blanket customer lists with no specific opportunity identified.
- Renewals or LOGON Consulting services and training.
OPPORTUNITY REGISTRATION PROCESS :
- You must be a LOGON Partner.
- All registrations will be verified by LOGON to determine the validity of the registration.
- LOGON will notify Partners via email within 3 working days.
- If registration is denied, LOGON will provide a clear explanation to the Partner.
- Competing partner(s) or Customer Contacts involved in the opportunity will not be disclosed.
- Partners will be given 60 days from the date of registration to close the opportunity and win the business.
- Partner will be required to provide updates on the Opportunity on a fortnightly basis when requested via email or phone.
- After 60 days, the additional discount is not valid, however standard discount terms still apply.
- Partners can request an additional 15 day extension if they are able to demonstrate progress in closing the opportunity.
- Extension requests may be made via email.
- Deal registration can be applied to Renewal orders if Partner has made a Lansweeper sale to the customer within the preceding 13 months.
GUARANTEE AND DISCLAIMER:
- The approval of a registration does not guarantee or preclude any other partner from pursuing the identified customer and opportunity.
- LOGON will operate in good faith to minimize channel conflict and will not disclose registered customer opportunities.
Deal Registration is at LOGON’s discretion. LOGON reserves the right, under extenuating circumstances, to revoke a Deal Registration before the Deal Registration Period has ended.
Examples of when this might occur include:
- Customer expresses dissatisfaction with Reseller and will not purchase from Reseller.
- Reseller is unresponsive to Customer and/or unresponsive to LOGON
- Opportunity is not progressing towards a closure within the Deal Registration Period
Resellers must raise any issues or submit any dispute associated with Deal Registration via email to [email protected].