Multivariate Image Analysis add-on for PLS_Toolbox
HYPERSPECTRAL IMAGE ANALYSIS IN PLS_TOOLBOX
MIA_Toolbox for Multivariate Image Analysis expands the already comphrehensive PLS_Toolbox functionality with many image-specific functions, and builds on PLS_Toolbox interfaces to make analysis of multivariate images simple and intuitive.
With MIA_Toolbox, hyperspectral images from microscopy to remote sensing can be easily analyzed using your familiar PLS_Toolbox tools. Load, manipulate, and analyze multivariate images in the Analysis graphical interface. Enjoy higher-level command-line functions. Perform Principal Components Analysis, Multivariate Curve Resolution (ALS and Purity), SIMCA and PLSDA classification, K-Means clustering, and even PLS or PCR regression. MIA_Toolbox also adds functions designed to take advantage of the special “spatial” relationship inherent in a multivariate image including functions like Evolving Window Factor Analysis and Maximal Autocorrelative Factors, and a suite of Texture functions.
KEY METHODS INCLUDED:
- “Automatic image display” technology to recognize and automatically present appropriate model results in image format.
- Image importing and building functions to make assembly of multivariate /images easier.
- Image specific functions including EWFA, MAF, and an image-enhanced Cluster analysis.
- Texture-analysis functions which encode the texture in an image into a vector for pattern or regression analysis.
- Edge detection, image erosin and morphing tools.
- Opotex TIFF an dLispix RAW file importers.
- Enables most standard PLS_Toolbox functions to work with /images.
Requires PLS_Toolbox and MATLAB 6.5, 7.x or higher. MIA_Toolbox does not require other MATLAB toolboxes other than PLS_Toolbox. Like most MATLAB toolboxes, MIA_Toolbox is platform independent. It will function on any platform on which MATLAB functions (e.g. MAC, PC, Linux).
Eigenvector Research offers user support for PLS_Toolbox by e-mail at [email protected] Questions are almost always answered within 24 hours (and usually much less). Updates and bug fixes will be available for users to download from our web site. For information on other support options.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..