Nevron Chart for ActiveX
Advanced Charting Solution for ActiveX/COM
A complete Charting Solution for ActiveX/COM and .NET compatible environments
An advanced solution for any Business Intelligence, Financial or Scientific application.
COMPLETE SET OF 2D AND 3D CHARTING TYPES
The control can display 23 distinct 2D and 3D chart types with lots of different style and logic variations and unique visual effects. This ensures that you have all the charting options that you need to create sophisticated business, presentation and scientific charts for all ActiveX/COM compatible environments. The axes support numeric, categorical, logarithmic and date / time data with lots of settings for axis labels, ticks and titles.
The control features lots of extensions like visual editors for all charting objects, build in support for financial and statistical functions, image export and others.
All this functionality is wrapped in an extensive document object model that ensures that you can fine tune both the performance and looks of control with ease.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION IN ACTIVEX, ASP AND .NET
- Supports all COM/ActiveX contains like Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, Microsoft Office and many more.
- Easily integrates with .NET applications.
- ASP and ASP.NET integration with virtually no coding.
- Unique export to code feature that allows you to generate charting code in Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript, C++ and C#.
ADVANCED DATA IMPORT AND IMAGE EXPORT
Data can be imported directly from ADO or ODBC data sources or generated programmatically.
Complete backward compatible Serialization / Deserialization.
Build in support for raster image export in JPEG, PNG, Bitmap, Tiff and Targa image formats.
Build in support for HTML, SVG and WAP export.
JUST A FEW OF THE OTHER CHART FEATURES…
- Unicode and Localization support for different languages
- Build in printing and print preview support
- Flexible integrated legend able of displaying almost any descriptive information you want
- Impressive visual effects like lighting, gradients, textures and animations
- Ability to render in hardware accelerated mode which improves the control performance
Nevron 3DChart for ActiveX is a premiere quality ActiveX charting component. It can be embedded in any ActiveX compatible container and can empower your application with feature rich, fully interactive 2D and 3D charting functionality. One of the most competitive advantages of this component is that it can be entirely visually programmed. It is also shipped with hundreds of examples for VB, C++, Access, Excel, .NET, ASP, ASPX, PowerPoint and Word.
The 3DChart ActiveX component can display 2D and 3D business, scientific and presentation charts. It supports a myriad of charting types with lots of different style and logic variations. All chart type combinations can be simultaneously displayed. The data can be extracted from an ADO data source. Fill Effects and materials can be applied on all chart elements including individual data points and texts.
- 32-bit ActiveX component for Visual Basic and other ActiveX compatible environments (Visual C++, Delphi, Microsoft Office and many more). Fully supports the .NET environment.
- Build on OpenGL technology. 3DChart simply shines on machines with OpenGL accelerated video cards.
- Specially optimized for speed and memory performance. 3DChart can display thousands of data points with ease and at the same time is guaranteed to have a small memory footprint.
- Easy and comprehensive and yet powerful object model – no matter what experience you have in charting you will literally be able to create complex charts in hours. With 87 objects containing 557 properties and 442 methods 3DChart is definitely the most powerful charting tool available on the market.
- State of the art Microsoft – like visual interface available at runtime.
- Ability to display 23 chart types with lots of different style and logic variations and unique visual effects. 3DChart enables you to create presentation quality “out of the box” charts with ease.
- More than 30 predefined financial and statistical functions.
- Ability to display multiple charts in the same charting canvas and describe them on one or more legends. This feature of 3DChart is just unique.
- Flexible integrated legend able of displaying almost any descriptive information you want.
- Annotations can be positioned on arbitrary positions enabling you to increase the readability of the created images.
- Advanced control over the axis scaling and position – there is no scale mode that we do not support and the axes can be displayed at any position you may think of.
- Supports Windows XP look and feel.
- Supports Unicode and Localization to different languages.
- Seamless ASP and ASP.NET integration. You can create a dynamic client side by just visually editing the component. Configuring the chart to work on ASP and ASP.NET servers is done with a helper application – no code is required to manage your temporary native state, active content or image files. Inserting the chart in the ASP or ASP.NET page is done with one function call. 3DChart is user agent sensitive and can generate different responses to different browsers. Increased security features.
- Direct connection to any ADO data source. The ADO database integration is so flexible that you can even extract the tooltips and the text alignment of the individual data points.
- Advanced control over the OpenGL rendering engine. You can create a grayscale, jittered or antialized images with just one click.
- Export to JPEG, PNG, Bitmap, Targa, Tiff or native Chart format. The component can also export PNG, Tiff and Targa images with transparent background.
- The chart data can be exported to HTML, XML and tab delimited text files.
- Support for SVG and HTML image maps.
- Ability to generate WML output for WAP devices. Monochrome bitmap support.
- The component fully uses the Nevron LLC 3D ActiveX standard. There is not a single surface on which you cannot assign an Animated Texture and material including texts! Some of the visual effects that you can generate with the standard Nevron objects are not even present in professional 3D modeling studio applications.
- Unique export to code feature. The component can generate the code necessary to replicate the current component state in one of the following programming languages: Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript, C++ and C#.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..