New Release : Jetbrains GoLand 2019.2, RubyMine 2019.2, AppCode 2019.2!
We are pleased to announce the release of GoLand 2019.2, RubyMine 2019.2, AppCode 2019.2.
Here are the key highlights that you can’t miss:
• We’ve added some variety to semantical colors of code elements in the Default and Darcula color schemes, and made them a little neater visually.
• For an additional productivity boost, you can now create your own custom Postfix Completion templates.
• The Extract Method refactoring now handles code with return statements.
• Various quick-fixes based on the Change Signature refactoring are here to help you automatically infer and add a parameter to the function call, add missing return parameters in a signature, and more.
• Support for Ruby 2.7 includes code insight for pattern matching and numbered block parameters that were added as experimental features in the preview of Ruby 2.7.
• Support for Rails 6 comes with code insight and inspections for Action Mailbox and there’s support for ActiveRecord::Enum including the newly added negative scopes.
• The debugger is now faster and adds Smart Step Into to help you investigate every method located on the same line. Also, you can now set breakpoints at blocks.
• Editing shell scripts becomes more enjoyable with code autocompletion, navigation, renaming, and run configurations.
• AppCode 2019.2 is here with initial Swift 5.1 support, code folding and highlighting improvements, Create From Usage for Swift enum cases, and convenient sorting for Find Usages. This version also brings long-awaited Code Coverage for unit tests; an ability to build, run, debug, and test projects even before indexing and caching has finished; LLDB Disassembly view for the debugger; and even more!
JetBrains is a global software vendor specializing in the creation of intelligent, productivity-enhancing tools for software developers and teams. LOGON is the Jetbrains partner in Asia and offers the full range of Jetbrains products including IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm. For more details on Jetbrains, please see https://logon-int.com/jetbrains/. For more details on IntelliJ IDEA, please see https://logon-int.com/intelli-j-idea/. For more details on WebStorm, please see https://logon-int.com/webstorm/.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..