New Release : Jetbrains WebStorm 2019.2, Jetbrains IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.
We are announcing release of Jetbrains IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2 and WebStorm 2019.2
Here are the key highlights that you can’t miss:
• Syntax highlighting for over 20 programming languages, including PHP, Python, Ruby, and Java, now works out of the box.
• Support for Vue.js has been improved, delivering more accurate code completion suggestions for components and props from Vuetify, BootstrapVue, and Quasar.
• You can now easily spot boolean expressions that have unnecessary bits of code and apply a quick-fix to remove those bits without changing the logic.
IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2
• Java: Java 13 is coming out in September, and IntelliJ IDEA is already welcoming the Java 13 Preview features. It provides support for the Switch Expressions preview and its new syntax, as well as the Text Blocks preview.
• Profiling tools: A welcome change! IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2 now integrates with Java Flight Recorder on Windows, macOS, and Linux, and with Async-profiler on macOS and Linux.
• Services tool window: Please meet the brand new Services tool window which provides a single place to view all connections and also run configurations that you’ve configured to report to the Services View.
• Editor: Manage all code styles per scope via the EditorConfig file.
JetBrains is a global software vendor specializing in the creation of intelligent, productivity-enhancing tools for software developers and teams. LOGON is the Jetbrains partner in Asia and offers the full range of Jetbrains products including IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm. For more details on Jetbrains, please see https://logon-int.com/jetbrains/. For more details on IntelliJ IDEA, please see https://logon-int.com/intelli-j-idea/. For more details on WebStorm, please see https://logon-int.com/webstorm/.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..