Turn Chemical Drawings into Chemical Knowledge
ChemDraw helps chemists work more efficiently, communicate more clearly, and reach crucial information effortlessly. The Cloud application ChemOffice+ empowers you to easily search and re-use existing chemistry documents and create and annotate lists of molecules and reactions that can be converted into presentation-worthy reports.
- Find and organize your chemistry to produce lists of compounds and slides
- Access critical information with integration to key external databases
- Draw complex reaction schemes without touching the mouse with Hotkeys & Shortcuts
- Make your chemistry stand out with Atom/Bond/Ring coloring and 3D display
ChemDraw Prime is the most efficient chemical drawing application, with tools to quickly create chemically intelligent, publication-ready chemical structures and reactions, or experimental notes and write-ups. Beyond a full set of chemical structure essentials (e.g., rings, bonds, chains, atoms, and functional group tools), ChemDraw Prime includes user-favorited hotkeys and shortcuts to draw faster than ever before. ChemDraw Prime also allows you to calculate properties, create chemical and lab equipment templates, and utilize handy TLC Plate drawing tools.
- New Atom Hotkeys and New Molecule Hotkey! A new version of ChemDraw isn’t complete without a new set of hotkeys.
- New Molecule HHh Hotkey “Enter” lets you activate the hotspot on a selected molecule without touching the mouse.
- New Entries Include the sulfone group (“k”), the tert-Butyl group with 90° angles (“Shift+k” on primary carbon), and the wedged/hashed wedged gem-dimethyl group (“Shift+k” on secondary carbon).
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..