Advanced Chemometrics Software for use with MATLAB®
PLS_Toolbox software is the world’s most extensive suite of essential and advanced chemometric multivariate analysis tools for use within the MATLAB® computational environment. Not a MATLAB® user? Many of the same powerful tools area available with our stand-alone product, Solo.
PLS_Toolbox provides a unified graphical interface and over 300 tools for use in a wide variety of technical areas. It takes its name from the Partial Least Squares (PLS) regression method, which has become the standard calibration method in many calibration and modelling applications, but offers so much more. It contains all the software tools chemical engineers, analytical chemists and other data scientists require to fully utilize their data and build predictive models.
KEY METHODS INCLUDED:
- Data Exploration and Pattern Recognition (Principal Components Analysis (PCA), Parallel Factor Analysis (PARAFAC), Multiway PCA, Tucker Models…)
- Classification (SIMCA, k-nearest neighbors, PLS Discriminant Analysis, Support Vector Machine Classification, Clustering (HCA)…)
- Linear and Non-Linear Regression (PLS, Principal Components Regression (PCR), Multiple Linear Regression (MLR), Classical Least Squares (CLS), Support Vector Machine Regression, Artificial Neural Networks, N-way PLS, Locally Weighted Regression…)
- Design of Experiment (DOE) tools for designing and analyzing experiments
- Self-modeling Curve Resolution, Pure Variable Methods (Multivariate Curve Resolution (MCR), Purity (compare to SIMPLSMA), CODA_DW, CompareLCMS…)
- Curve fitting and Distribution fitting and analysis tools
- Instrument Standardization (Piece-wise Direct, Windowed Picewise, OSC, Generalized Least Squares Preprocessing…)
- Advanced Graphical Data Set Editing and Visualization Tools
- Advanced Customizable Order-Specific Preprocessing (Centering, Scaling, Smoothing, Derivatizing, Transformations, Baselining…)
- Missing Data Support (SVD and NIPALS)
- Variable Selection (Genetic algorithms, IPLS, Selectivity, VIP…)
MATLAB® (2014a) or higher on all platforms supported by MATLAB, including Windows, MacOS X, Unix and Linux. PLS_Toolbox does not require any other MATLAB toolboxes.
Eigenvector Research offers user support for PLS_Toolbox by e-mail. Questions are almost always answered within 24 hours (and usually much less). Updates and bug fixes will be available for users to download from our web site. For information on other support options.
WORKS HOW YOU WANT AND HOW YOU NEED
Most of the time users prefer to point-and-click their way through data editing and modelling tasks. But sometimes users need to incorporate data crunching and visualization functions in their own MATLAB code in order to automate or customize analyses. PLS_Toolbox lets you work both ways! It includes very sophisticated interfaces which allow users to tackle almost any modeling task. But it also lets users access all the functionality via the command line with its powerful and well documented object-oriented code.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..