Powerful Disk and Data Monitoring
Find out where the .MP3s are
PA: Storage Monitor Features
- PA Storage Monitor runs as a service, so it is monitoring your system as soon as the computer is started–there is no need to login or start a program manually.
- Powerful and flexible actions that run in response to your alert criteria.
- Schedule reports to be automatically generated at the end of a data collection session, and optionally have the URL emailed to you.
- HTTP based reports for viewing within the storage manager software console, or from a web browser.
- Ad hoc reports to quickly get answers based on data already collected.
- The ability to monitor individual file sizes (database files, Exchange Server database, etc) and alert you if they grow beyond a limit.
- User quota monitoring and alerts (even email alerts to the end users themselves)
- Disk space monitoring with disk full prediction report
- Volume cataloger (File System Analyzer) with powerful reporting
- File and directory change monitoring (for intrusion detection or configuration management)
- Specific file size monitoring
- User and directory quota monitoring
- Create rich schedulable reports about what is stored
- Many alert types and other configurable actions (feature list)
Our File System Analyzer can answer tough questions about what is stored. Imagine having a million file volume and being able to quickly find out:
- What files haven’t been accessed in 5 years?
- Who are the largest storage users?
- What are the largest files?
- What does the file type distribution look like?
- How do directory sizes or free disk space change over time?
- Are there duplicate files across the volume?
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..