Radiator is the AAA server for serious ISPs and carriers who want power and flexibility to meet the needs of their changing technical environment and growing user base. Our customers say that Radiator is the Swiss Army knife of RADIUS servers.
Designed for flexibility
Radiator is highly configurable and flexible with many features:
- Runs on Linux, Windows, and other platforms
- Runs on hardware and virtual servers, and on Docker and Linux (LXC/LXD) containers
- Supports over 60 different authentication methods
- Interoperates with a huge range of devices, databases, billing packages, tokens
- Includes RadSec – secure, reliable RADIUS proxying
- Includes Diameter through Radiator Carrier Pack – required by mobile operators
- Includes TACACS+ for infrastructure management
- Full source supplied
With more than 20 different authentication methods available, and support for most Unix and PC platforms, Radiator is the RADIUS server for serious ISPs and carriers who want power and flexibility to meet the needs of their growing user base.
Radiator now supports more 802.1X secure wireless and LAN authentication methods than any other RADIUS server giving a wide choice of 802.1X network clients. Private server and client certificates for testing 802.1X authentication are included.
For the busy ISP and network administrator, Radiator brings benefits:
- Secure and reliable RADIUS proxying using RadSec
- Acts as a Diameter to RADIUS gateway for NAS authentication and accounting
- Smooth migration path from small to very large ISPs with no upgrade fees
- Supports small and large virtual ISP and carrier systems
- Works reliably in a huge range of environments
- Easy modification to suit your special requirements: full source and extension API
- Compliance with relevant standards
- Quick to set up and low maintenance
- Flexible licensing options ranging from perpetual licences to transaction-based and flat rate licensing. Licences include the first year access to new releases and patches (renewal annually)
- Easy assimilation of new user populations from other ISPs during mergers and acquisitions – authenticate different realms in different ways
- Easy migration from small to extremely large user populations: change your database type as your requirements change
- Use standard tools like SNMP to monitor your server
- Support for 802.1X wireless authentication
- Certified compatibility with MICROS-Fidelio Opera Property Management System
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..