From unstructured data to actionable intelligence.
Silobreaker helps security, business and intelligence professionals make sense of the overwhelming amount of data available on the web. We combine external data with proprietary technology to provide products that help customers detect, predict and respond to threats, risks, incidents and opportunities. Most customers use Silobreaker for cyber intelligence, but the technology is equally valuable for physical security, reputational risk, geopolitical analysis, incident management or business and financial market intelligence.
From collecting data to turning it into contextualized insights and disseminating the findings to key stakeholders, Silobreaker offers an ‘out-of-the-box’ solution that supports all aspects of the intelligence workflow (collect, process, analyse, disseminate).
Most threat intelligence tools in the cyber space focus on technical and structured threat data. Silobreaker’s ability to analyse, contextualize and bring meaning to unstructured data adds a critical dimension to a customer’s intelligence efforts.
More than cyber
Silobreaker doesn’t limit its collection of data to cyber. Being able to use the same tool to monitor and analyse different types of risks and threats (cyber, physical, business) and the relationships between them is another differentiator with a massive impact on a customer’s overall understanding and management of risks.
Alongside our primary focus on open source data, Silobreaker seamlessly integrates premium content, internal reports and Deep & Dark Web information into the platform, allowing for correlation and analysis across data sets.
• Real-time open source data in 14 languages
• Deep and dark web data from partner providers
• Intuitive and interactive visualizations and graphics from geo-mapping, link-analysis, entity extraction and timelines
• Real-time trending and early warning tools
• Customizable dashboards and watch-lists
• Auto-generated email alerts
• Reporting and dissemination tools
• Collaboration tools and workflow support
• Intelligence on a company’s attack surface and assets (credentials, domains, IP-addresses, etc.)
• Intelligence on threat actors, malware, vulnerabilities, IOCs
• Intelligence on companies, industries, markets, executives
• Intelligence on geopolitics, instabilities, crimes, incidents
• Single system that supports the whole intelligence workflow
• Out-of-the-box implementation without time-consuming training
• Reduced cost, saved time and improved organizational efficiency
• High ROI from both time-savings and decision-support improvements
What Clients say about Silobreaker
Senior Research Analyst, global technology company:
“What has previously taken weeks to research and complete, we‘ve managed to finish in a single day with Silobreaker.”
Director of Counter Threats, global software company
“What can I say, we love Silobreaker. I can’t recommend it enough to our partners and during my speaking engagements.”
Head of OSINT, naval force
“There was a major incident last week and the first we knew of it – despite all manner of other confidential feeds – was through Silobreaker.”
Threat Intelligence Manager, leading retailer
“Silobreaker’s innovative product, along with exceptional customer service, has made it a primary tool in our cyber intelligence research platform.”
Breaking cyber security news!
Silobreaker publish breaking cyber security news every weekday! The news, all picked up by our software, is summarised into an easily digestible format to keep you up to date with the latest threats and stories.
- Ongoing Campaigns
- Hacker Groups
- Leaks & Breaches
- General News
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..