The InstallAnywhere course will enable the participants to:
- Create and organize files and data into an installation project
- Use InstallAnywhere’s actions to make system changes
- Customize installer’s appearance
- Build release images from the GUI or command line
- Deploy installers in GUI, console, and silent mode
- How to extend InstallAnywhere with custom code and panels.
Participants should have a general working knowledge of the Windows/Linux/Unix operating system (in particular, familiarity with manipulating files using the command prompt and Windows Explorer). Some portions of the workshop assume intermediate Java programming experience and use of Java SDK command-line tools.
Software engineers responsible for converting a finalized software product into a multi-platform installable package that can be delivered to end customers.
We can :
Partner with your organization and help you build installers
Provide Consulting services on a case specific issue – support based services
Provide support for the organizations and help them resolve their issues on a subscription model
Cross Platform Installers
We will provide you assistance with building installers that work on all platforms that are supported
Request for a Training Quote with our specialist today