Webinar | ArcusTeam | Powerful Tips to Prevent Threats from Connected Devices
5 Powerful Tips to Prevent Threats from Connected Devices
Learn how to predict and eliminate future attacks
Time: 5PM – 6PM | (GMT+8)
The event has ended. Please watch a recording below.
Fill in the form to view the webinar recording
As a security professional, you’re aware of the disturbing rise in cyber-threats driven by the exponential increase in connected devices and exacerbated by the global footprint of networks.
- The number of connected devices is expected to triple over the next 5 years to a staggering 30 billion.
- 57% of connected devices are vulnerable to medium- or high-severity attacks.
- 83% of firms have experienced a firmware security incident.
Vendor security is no longer enough–you need a proactive approach to device security, including Attack Surface Management, to stay safe.
Dr. Carmit Yadin, Founder & CEO
Cyber visionary who has spent the past decade working with leading high-tech companies in the cyber industry and uses her past experience as a CISO to best serve and understand the needs of ArcusTeam clients. Seasoned expert in business and marketing in relation to the world of technology.
In this webinar, we’ll provide important tips that every security professional can adopt to predict and eliminate future attacks.
- What devices pose particular risks
- Why vulnerability analysis and endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools are not enough
- What Attack Surface Management (ASM) is and how it can protect your organization
- 5 simple steps to enhance your organization’s security posture
ArcusTeam was founded by a team of experienced cyber intrusion professionals. Our expertise in preemptive monitoring and post-attack eradication evolved into our unique attack surface management solution for connected devices, DeviceTotal.
Based on our proprietary and advanced technology, this unique, centralized and unbiased attack surface management SaaS solution gives you full visibility into all your devices while continuously predicting, identifying, assessing, prioritizing, and mitigating any potential cyber threats from your connected devices.
By providing you with an additional layer of cyber security, DeviceTotal enables you to be proactive, and not reactive, about your attack surface and the security of your connected devices, and to identify threats BEFORE they reach your current and future networks.