InstallShield Module 8 | Building and Managing Multiple Operating System Targeted Product Installers
InstallShield Training Module 8
Building and Managing Multiple Operating System Targeted Product Installers
Wednesday 20 Jan | 5PM (GMT+8)
Does your application need to be deployed / configured on configured for different Windows platforms or editions ? Each platform has unique requirements. Does this mean you have to build an installer for each platform ? The cost and loss of productivity suggests, NO WAY!
Join this session so we can show you how to create a Single Installer which will give you
- Common Installer for all targeted Operating Systems
- Control what gets installed and what is shown
- Best of All, the entire application management lifecycle – Build – Deploy- Update all in one place
Optimise management, deployment of the Installers.
- Architecting the Installer – Planning and Creating the installer structure to achieve the goal
- Functional Design – Here we will see how to make the installer functional to suit the needs of targeting a specific operating system
- Build and Test – Compile the installer and test its functionality
- Q & A
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Consultant. Advisor. Author.
Kiran is an experienced mentor and Flexera Certified trainer with over 18 years of extensive experience in the following areas :
- Application Packaging
- Application Repackaging
- Application Management
Kiran is also a co-author of the book “The Path: Leveraging Operations in a Complex and Chaotic World”, which narrates the business issues that occurs in today’s operational management.
About LOGON’s Training Services
LOGON provides certified training courses. LOGON’s trainers are experienced and certified with specific qualifications and familiar with our products.
These courses are delivered both remotely and on premise. Courses can be customized to meet client’s time frame and budget. Our mission is to combine our outstanding knowledge and real practical skills to deliver professional training to our partners and customers.
Comments are closed