What is Penetration Testing
or Ethical hacking?
Penetration Testing (pen test) is an authorized simulated cyberattack on a computer system, performed to evaluate the security of the system.
The Penetration Testing process can be broken down into the following stages.
- Planning and reconnaissance: Identify the infrastructure and determine the type of tests to be run.
- Vulnerability Scanning: Organized approach to the testing, identification, analysis and reporting of potential vulnerabilities in your infrastructure. For more information on the best scanners in the business, visit https://logon-int.com/vulnerability-scanner/
- Gaining Access: Expose a target’s vulnerabilities using techniques like cross-site scripting, SQL injection and backdoors, etc.. to understand the damage they can cause.
- Maintaining access: Simulate advanced persistent threats (APTs).
- Analysis and Reporting: Report on vulnerabilities that were exploited, data that could be exploitable, etc.. and use the information to mitigate the threats early. For using the actionable intelligence to help protect your business, see https://logon-int.com/threat-intelligence/
A successful pen test will help you explore vulnerabilities in your infrastructure and determine how that vulnerability may be exploited by a hacker. Our team of ethical hacking specialists use advanced manual techniques to further investigate and eliminate the false positives that are common within an automated scan. Contact us to discuss your requirement.
LOGON has direct partnership with over 100+ leading publishers, that can offer the best possible solution fitting your requirement and budget and deliver it within the shortest turnaround time. LOGON has a sourcing team who are dedicated to source software from thousands of other publishers worldwide effectively saving you time. Contact us today to discuss your requirement.
Our Vulnerability Management Solutions
Our Threat Intelligence Solutions
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..