Monitor device, server, workstations, virtualization playforms, environment and more. Features Powershell, SSH & VBScript scripting.
ACTIVEXPERTS NETWORK MONITOR
ActiveXperts Network Monitor is a network and server monitoring tool to allow administrators to monitor the network for failures and irregularities automatically. It can monitor all aspects of your LAN- and WAN servers, workstations and IP devices. For years, ICT administrators, network operators and helpdesk employees have relied upon the power, flexibility and reliability of ActiveXperts Network Monitor.
- Runs as a service, on a Windows 2019/2016/2012(R2)/2008(R2)/10/8/7 platform
- Available as 64-bit product and 32-bit download
- Monitors Windows, Linux, (IP) devices, databases, virtualization platforms and more
- PowerShell, VBScript and SSH scripting supported
- Up to 15 checks for free
Monitor Virtualization Platforms
VMware ESXi – Citrix XenServer – Microsoft Hyper-V – Virtual Bridges VERDE »
Monitor Internet Protocols
Certificate – DHCP – DNS – FTP – FTPS – HTTP(s) – ICMP Ping – IMAP – LDAP – NNTP – NTP – POP3 – RADIUS – SFTP – SMPP – SMTP – SMTP/POP3 Roundtrip – SNMP GET – SNMP Traps – TCP – TFTP – TraceRoute »
Monitor Windows Servers
MS Active Directory – MS BizTalk – MS Dynamics NAV – MS Dynamics AX – MS Dynamics CRM – MS Dynamics GP/SL – MS Exchange Server – MS Forefront TMG – MS IIS Server – MS Index Server – MS ISA Server – MS SharePoint Server – MS SQL Server »
Anti-Virus / Internet Security – Citrix ICA – Citrix XenApp – CPU Usage – Directory – Disk Drives – Disk Space – Event Log – File – Memory Usage – MSMQ – MS Terminal Server – Performance Counters – PowerShell – Printer – Process – Registry – Remote Command – Removable Drives – Scheduled Task – Service – VBScript – Windows Defender »
Monitor Linux / Unix
SSH – RSH »
IBM DB2 – Informix – MS Access – MS SQL – MySQL – ODBC – Oracle – Progress – Paradox – SyBase »
Temperature – Humidity – Wetness – Power – Light – Motion – Smoke – Door (open/close) – Resistance – Switch (NO/NC) »
User/groups – Serial Device
ActiveXperts Network Monitor is available in a 32-bit and 64-bit version, and runs on all major Windows operating systems.
- Server platforms: Windows 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008
- Desktop platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Supported Virtualization platforms: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Oracle VirtualBox, Virtual Bridges VERDE
- CPU: a Multi-core processor is recommended due to the multi-threaded architecture of ActiveXperts
- Memory: 2GB required; 4GB recommended
- DBMS: A MS SQL or MySQL server is recommended in the network to improve performance
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..