Easy to use development component for Windows featuring DNS, FTP(s), HTTP(s), ICMP, SCP, SFTP, VMware and more. Samples included for Visual Studio .NET, C++, VBScript, Powershell and more.
Supported Operating Systems
ActiveXperts Network Component runs on all major Windows platforms. The component is just one DLL: AxNetwork64.dll. For 32-bit platforms, AxNetwork32.dll is also included.
The component runs on the following Windows operating systems:
- Server platforms: Windows 2022, Windows 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008, Windows 2003
- Desktop platforms: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
With ActiveXperts Network Component, you can use the following objects:
- Dns – Query servers running a domain name service (DNS). More »
- Ftp(s) – Read web pages, analyze content. Supports HTTP-Post, proxies, SSL and more. More »
- Http(s) – Read web pages, analyze content. Supports HTTP-Post, proxies, SSL and more. More »
- Icmp – See if you can reach another computer and determine how long it takes. More »
- IPtoCountry – Translates IP addresses to countries. Use it for web log analysis, marketing purposes, etc. More »
- Ntp – Query NTP time servers and retrieve the actual date and time. More »
- Radius – Networking protocol to provide centralized authentication and authorization management. More »
- Rsh – Run commands or scripts on a remote UNIX or LINUX computer through RSH. More »
- Scp – Securely transfer files between two computers using the SSH (Secure SHell) protocol. More »
- Sftp – Allows secure network file transfer over an insecure network, such as the Internet. More »
- Snmp – Use SNMP operations Get, GetNext, Set and Trap; supports SNMP v1 and SNMP v2c. More »
- Snmp Trap – Send/receive SNMP traps to/from SNMP agents (v1, v2c) in the network. More »
- Snmp MIB – Load a MIB database into memory and iterate over all objects and view all properties. More »
- Ssh – Run commands or scripts on LINUX computer in a secure way using SSH. More »
- Tcp – Write your own TCP-based client/server applications or Telnet application. More »
- Tftp – Get/put files from/to a remote TFTP host. More »
- TraceRoute – Tracks the route packets taken from an IP network on their way to a given host. More »
- Udp – Create your UDP-based client/server applications; create UDP-based broadcast application. More »
- VERDE – Get performance data from a NIMBOXX Verde VDI host and its gold images. More »
- VMware – Get performance data from a VMware host and its virtual machines. More »
- Wake-On-LAN – Wake up (power-up) machines on your LAN, based on their MAC address. More »
- Xen -Get performance data from a Citrix Xen host and its virtual machines. More »
ActiveXperts Network Component includes samples for many development tools, including:
This code snippet illustrates how to use ActiveXperts Network Component. It locates the country based on a Host/IP. For full samples, go to ftp.activexperts-lab.com.
Set objIPC = CreateObject( "AxNetwork.IPtoCountry" ) objIPC.Host = "www.activexperts.com" objIPC.Query() WScript.Echo "Query, result: " & objIPC.LastError If objIPC.LastError = 0 Then WScript.Echo "Host " & strHost & " is located in " & objIPC.CountryName End If
The core of ActiveXperts Network Component is a ActiveX/COM DLL component is available as a 64-bit DLL and a 32-bit DLL.
- AxNetwork64.dll – the ActiveX/COM component for 64-bit Windows platforms
- AxNetwork32.dll – the ActiveX/COM component for 32-bit Windows platforms
Distribution is easy: copy the DLL(s) to the target platform and register the self-registering DLL using the REGSVR32.EXE Windows command. Click here for more information.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..