Complete End-to-End Management and Security for Connected Devices | ArcusTeam & Lansweeper
Complete End-to-End Management and Security for Connected Devices
Easily leverage your Lansweeper ITAM deployment and proactively safeguard your organization with agentless Attack Surface Management for connected devices.
Today’s networks are constantly expanding and evolving with the addition of new connected devices and a multitude of device types. But this increased complexity presents new challenges for managing the devices as well as protecting the organization from the new threats and vulnerabilities introduced by each and every device.
So how can you ensure that you are in control of your devices AND protecting your organization against new and evolving threats? Are you able to identify threats to your network BEFORE a device is connected? And do you have the tools to assess the impact of adding new devices as well as mitigate risks?
The challenges are daunting:
- Worldwide IT spending is projected to total $4.1 trillion in 2021, an increase of 8.4% from 2020, of which over $663 billion will be spent on devices alone.
- The number of connected devices is expected to triple over the next 5 years to a staggering 30 billion.
- 57% of connected devices are vulnerable to medium- or high-severity attacks
- A recent Microsoft survey found that 83% of firms have experienced a firmware security incident.
The only way to completely safeguard your network is by gaining control of every device and mitigating any security threats BEFORE they impact your organization.
To achieve this, you need Asset Management, combined with proactive, full lifecycle Attack Surface Management.
The Lansweeper ITAM solution, combined with DeviceTotal by ArcusTeam is your complete lifecycle solution for device management and security, ensuring that you have a centralized IT asset inventory of all devices connected to your network and complete visibility into the attack surfaces of your connected devices. This comprehensive solution makes it simple to plan and execute changes to your network involving connected devices. It also allows you to develop a mitigation approach that includes the right protection and optimal resource allocation.
Utilizing Lansweeper and ArcusTeam enables you to:
- Gain full visibility into every device connected to your network, pinpoint blind spots and identify assets you might not know about.
- Protect your network by continuously predicting, preventing, eliminating, and mitigating connected device attack surface threats.
- Automate asset management and device risk management.
- Assess the impact of device changes and new device additions.
- Optimize resource allocation and cut costs of IT management.
- Identify device risk and vulnerabilities before a device is connected—in precognition.
Whether or not you are already using Lansweeper—this offer is for you!