Spire.Doc for Java
Professional Java Library to process Word documents
Spire.Doc for Java is a professional Java Word API that enables Java applications to create, convert, manipulate and print Word documents without using Microsoft Office.
A plenty of Word document processing tasks can be performed by Spire.Doc for Java, such as create, read, edit, convert and print Word documents, insert image, add header and footer, create table, add form field and mail merge field, add bookmark and watermark, add hyperlink, set background color/image, add footnote and endnote, encrypt Word documents.
Only Spire.Doc for Java, No Microsoft Office
Spire.Doc for Java is a totally independent Word component, Microsoft Office is not required in order to use Spire.Doc for Java.
High Quality File Conversion
Spire.Doc for Java allows converting popular file formats like Html, Rtf, Odt, Txt, WordML, WordXML to Word and exporting Word to commonly used file formats e.g. PDF, XPS, Image, Epub, Html, Txt, Odt, Rtf, WordML, WordXML in high quality. Moreover, conversion between Doc and Docx is supported as well.
Support a Rich Set of Word Elements
Spire.Doc for Java supports a rich set of Word elements, including page, section, header, footer, footnote, endnote, paragraph, list, table, text, TOC, form field, mail merge field, hyperlink, bookmark, watermark, image, style, shapes, textbox, ole, WordArt, background settings, document encryption and many more.
Spire.Doc for Java can be easily integrated into Java applications.
Here is a brief summary of Spire.Doc for Java features.
Generating, Writing, Editing and Saving
Spire.Doc for Java enables quick generating, saving, writing and editing Word documents.
- Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013 and Word 2016).
- Load and save document with macros, including .doc (Word 97-2003) document with macros and .docm(Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013 and Word 2016) document.
- Write and edit text and paragraphs.
Spire.Doc for Java enables converting Word documents to most common and popular formats.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc-Docx: Convert .doc document (Word 97-2003) to .docx document (Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013 and Word 2016) and vice versa.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-RTF: Convert .doc(x) document to RTF (Rich Text Format) and vice versa.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-TXT: Convert .doc(x) document to TXT (Plain Text) and enable to load TXT file and save as .doc(x) document.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-HTML: Convert .doc(x) document to HTML file and enable to load HTML file and save as .doc(x) document.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-Dot: Convert .doc(x) document to Dot and vice versa.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-XML: Convert .doc(x) document to XML and enable to load XML file and save as .doc(x) document.
- Unidirectional Conversion Doc(x)-XPS: Convert .doc(x) document to XPS document.
- Unidirectional Conversion: Doc(x)-EPUB: Convert .doc(x) document to EPUB (Digital Publishing).
- Unidirectional Conversion: Doc(x)-PDF: Convert .doc(x) document to PDF in high quality, including contents and formats.
Inserting, Editing and Removing Objects
Spire.Doc for Java enables to inserting, editing and removing external objects in Word.
- Find and replace specified strings.
- Copy and remove comment, bookmark, table, texts, paragraph or sections.
- Merge multiple Word documents into one.
- Protect documents to prevent from opening, editing, printing etc.
- Open and decrypt documents in protection.
- Extract texts, comments, images etc. from document.
- Load and save document with macros. Remove macros in document.
- Create form field including elements: cells, texts, radio button, dropdown list, checkbox etc.
- Fill form field by connecting data from xml file.
- Create and edit document properties.
- Clear macros in .doc and .docm document.
Spire.Doc for Java enables formatting contents in documents, including character, paragraphs, pages and whole document.
- Format all characters in document, including fonts, sizes, colors, effects etc.
- Format paragraphs, including built-in styles, indents, spacing, bullets, alignment, headings and number list style etc.
- Format Word tables, including cell fonts and colors, cell background color, cell alignment, cell borders and column width/row height setting.
- Format Word page, including page breaks, border, margins, paper size and orientation.
- View document with different document view types, zoom percent and zoom types.
Spire.Doc for Java enables executing mail merge function to create records, orders and reports.
- Perform simple mail merge fields (name and value) to create single item.
- Execute mail merge to create a group of data records with connecting customized data source.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..