Spire.Doc for .NET
Professional .NET Word Library without Installing Microsoft Word
Spire.Doc for .NET is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files from any .NET platform with fast and high quality performance.
As an independent Word .NET component, Spire.Doc for .NET doesn’t need Microsoft Word to be installed on neither the development nor target systems. However, it can incorporate Microsoft Word document creation capabilities into any developers’ .NET applications.
Spire.Doc for .NET is a proven reliable MS Word API for .NET which enables to perform many Word document processing tasks. It supports C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC. Spire.Doc supports Word 97-2003 /2007/2010/2013/2016 and it has the ability to convert them to commonly used file formats like XML, RTF, TXT, XPS, EPUB, EMF, HTML and vice versa. Furthermore, it supports to convert Word Doc/Docx to PDF using C#, Word to SVG, Word to PostScript, Word to PCL(Printer Command Language) in high quality.
No Microsoft Office Automation
Spire.Doc for .NET is a totally independent .NET Word class library which doesn’t require Microsoft Office installed on system. Microsoft Office Automation is proved to be unstable, slow and not scalable to produce MS Word documents. Spire.Doc for .NET is many times faster than Microsoft Word Automation and with much better stability and scalability.
Convert File Documents with High Quality
By using Spire.Doc for .NET, users can save Word Doc/Docx to stream, save as web response and convert Word Doc/Docx to XML, RTF, EMF, TXT, XPS, EPUB, HTML, SVG, ODT and vice versa. Spire.Doc for .NET also supports to convert Word Doc/Docx to PDF and HTML to image.
Richest Word Document Features Support
A common use of Spire.Doc for .NET is to create Word document dynamically from scratch. Almost all Word document elements are supported, including page, sections, headers, footers, digital signature, footnotes, paragraphs, lists, tables, text, fields, hyperlinks, bookmarks, comments, images, styles, background settings, printing features, document settings and protection. Furthermore, drawing objects including shapes, textboxes, images, OLE objects, Latex Math Symbols, MathML Code and controls are supported as well.
Simple & Easy to Process Pre-Existing Word Documents
Spire.Doc for .NET enables developers to process pre-existing Word documents. It supports search and replace function, alignment, page break, fill field, document concatenate, document copy, print, complex and deeply nested mail merge, etc.
High quality conversion.
High quality printing.
High processing speed.
Other Technical Features
By using Spire.Doc, developers can build any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms for .NET Framework version from 2.0 to 4.5.From Spire.Doc v 6.7.4, Spire.Doc starts to support .NET Core, .NET standard.
Here is a brief summary of Spire.Doc for .NET features.
Spire.Doc for .NET enables developers/programmers to build WinForms, Web Services, ASP.NET and other type for .NET applications from version 2.0 to 4.5 on 32-bit or 64-bit system.From Spire.Doc v 6.7.4, Spire.Doc starts to support .NET Core, .NET standard.
Generating, Writing, Editing and Saving
Spire.Doc for .NET enables quick generating, saving, writing and editing Word documents.
Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013 and Word 2016).
- Load and save document with macros, including .doc (Word 97-2003) document with macros and .docm(Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013 and Word 2016) document.
- Write and edit text and paragraphs.
Spire.Doc for .NET enables converting Word documents to most common and popular formats.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc-Docx: Convert .doc document (Word 97-2003) to .docx document (Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013 and Word 2016) and vice versa.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-RTF: Convert .doc(x) document to RTF (Rich Text Format) and vice versa.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-TXT: Convert .doc(x) document to TXT (Plain Text) and enable to load TXT file and save as .doc(x) document.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-HTML: Convert .doc(x) document to HTML file and enable to load HTML file and save as .doc(x) document.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-Dot: Convert .doc(x) document to Dot and vice versa.
- Bi-directional conversion Doc(x)-XML: Convert .doc(x) document to XML and enable to load XML file and save as .doc(x) document.
- Unidirectional Conversion Doc(x)-XPS: Convert .doc(x) document to XPS document.
- Unidirectional Conversion: Doc(x)-EPUB: Convert .doc(x) document to EPUB (Digital Publishing).
- Unidirectional Conversion: Doc(x)-PDF: Convert .doc(x) document to PDF in high quality, including contents and formats.
Inserting, Editing and Removing Objects
Spire.Doc for .NET enables to inserting, editing and removing external objects in Word.
- Find and replace specified strings.
- Copy and remove comment, bookmark, table, texts, paragraph or sections.
- Merge multiple Word documents into one.
- Protect documents to prevent from opening, editing, printing etc.
- Open and decrypt documents in protection.
- Extract texts, comments, images etc. from document.
- Load and save document with macros. Remove macros in document.
- Create form field including elements: cells, texts, radio button, dropdown list, checkbox etc.
- Fill form field by connecting data from xml file.
- Create and edit document properties.
- Clear macros in .doc and .docm document.
- Supports adding Latex Math Symbols，MathML Code to Word.
Spire.Doc for .NET enables formatting contents in documents, including character, paragraphs, pages and whole document.
- Format all characters in document, including fonts, sizes, colors, effects etc.
- Format paragraphs, including built-in styles, indents, spacing, bullets, alignment, headings and number list style etc.
- Format Word tables, including cell fonts and colors, cell background color, cell alignment, cell borders and column width/row height setting.
- Format Word page, including page breaks, border, margins, paper size and orientation.
- View document with different document view types, zoom percent and zoom types.
Spire.Doc for .NET enables executing mail merge function to create records, orders and reports.
- Perform simple mail merge fields (name and value) to create single item.
- Execute mail merge to create a group of data records with connecting customized data source.
- Populate document with data from .NET data source including DataSet, DataTable, DataView or any other files (for example, xml) to create large amounts of records or report by using mail merge.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..