Professional Network & Server Monitoring Tool
IPHost monitors your network resources 24 hours a day and
alerts you to issues.
Best in Class Monitoring Software For Your Network and Servers
With IPHost you can check that:
• All your LAN assets work fine
• Web site is up and looks correct
• Internet is within reach
and get notified ASAP if something goes wrong!
IPHost Monitor FAQ
Q: I wish to receive SMS when site is down.
A: We support SMS notifications out of the box. It generally takes approximately 5 minutes to set up Web site (HTTP) monitor with SMS notification. You can choose to receive repeated SMS notifications if site remains in down state. GSM modem can be used to ensure SMS notifications even if there’s no Internet connection.
Q: Will I be able to monitor Linux server?
A:Yes, you can monitor servers running Linux and any other operating system reachable by various protocols supported by IPHost (such as SSH, HTTP(S), SMTP and so on). SNMP monitors are recommended to gather information on traffic and system resources. You can arbitrarily expand monitoring possibilities by running a script or program over SSH connection to Linux server.
Q:Can I check my Web site availability with your software?
A:Yes, you can perform simple tests for Web page and its content availability, or you can emulate real life interaction with site (sending forms, clicking links and so on). The latter includes interacting with highly dynamic pages, supporting most popular site engines. You can check for presence of certain string; for example — you can check for item availability at Internet shop.
Q:Shall I manually enter all the hosts in my network?
A:You haven’t. You can use Network Discovery tool to find all the network devices on your net responding to protocols of your choice. Moreover, you can repeat the discovery process in the future, saving your time by avoiding adding hosts manually. You have fine control over what should be looked for; rediscovery could be used to keep actual inventory of available network devices.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES :
- Every entity with an IP address can be monitored (service, network hardware, computer system, application – in both physical and virtual environments).
- Protocol-aware: more than 40 monitor types covering majority of universally used TCP/IP protocols (ICMP, HTTP, SMTP, SSH, SNMP, WMI, IMAP etc). Custom monitor types available – execute any program or script of your choice, if none of existing monitor types matches your needs.
- Preconfigured templates (more than 60 available out-of-the-box), every one containing several typical monitors, allow quickly and conveniently creating monitoring setup of any scale.
- Agentless monitoring for all OS types (e.g. Windows, Linux, MacOS etc).
- Auto-discovery: scan the specified network addresses range(s) to collect hosts initially for your monitoring setup. If necessary, re-discovery can be scheduled periodically, or run manually at any moment.
- Advanced and flexible notification system (dozen of simple actions allow utilizing every available action in response to host monitoring event). Send email, post message to an instant messaging service, call an external API, execute any user-defined program or script, play a music file etc.
- Remote network agents: if a network device can’t be directly accessible from main IPHost installation, a remote network agent can be installed within the device network, to communicate securely with main installation. Monitor arbitrary number of isolated networks with a single IPHost installation. A must for network services providers.
- Web application monitoring: implement complex multi-step scenarios, resembling a real human user experience – visit links, click buttons and send data using forms.
- Virtualization support: out-of-the-box support for all major techniques and providers (VirtualBox, KVM, VMWare, Azure, Xen etc).
- Suitable for both small businesses and large enterprises – choose appropriate license type and let the product do the rest.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..