Nevron Barcode for SharePoint
Delivering Linear (1D) and Matrix (2D) barcodes inside any SharePoint page
The most advanced barcode web part available for WSS3.0, SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
Nevron Barcode for SharePoint delivers an easy and powerful way to display data driven linear and matrix barcodes directly inside SharePoint.
If your are looking to integrate barcode visualization inside your SharePoint pages then Nevron Barcode for SharePoint is a perfect choice. It can display virtually all widely used barcode symbologies and is fully data-driven.
Nevron Barcode for SharePoint features:
- Support for multiple barcode areas and titles
- Support for 28 linear barcode symbologies, including: Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, EAN8, EAN 13, FIM, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ITF14, JAN13, MSI 2Mod10, MSI Mod10, MSI Mod11, MSI Mod11 Mod10, Pharmacode, PostNet, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE, UPC Supplemental 2Digit and UPC Supplemental 5Digit.
- Support for QR Code Data Matrix and PDF417 matrix barcodes.
- Low, Medium, Quartile and High correction levels
- Integrated pixel snapping that displays barcode symbols at exact pixels.
- Seamless integration with WSS3.0, SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..