Nevron Barcode for SSRS
Advanced Linear and Matrix barcode generator for Reporting Services
The most advanced barcode report item available for SQL Server Reporting Services 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017.
Nevron Barcode for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is designed to provide report authors with an easy and powerful way to create linear and matrix barcodes that are tightly integrated with the data.
If your are looking to integrate barcode visualization inside your reports then Nevron Barcode for SSRS is a perfect choice. It can display virtually all widely used barcode symbologies and is fully data-driven.
Nevron Barcode for SSRS features:
- Support for multiple barcode areas and titles
- Support for 28 linear barcode symbologies, including: Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, EAN8, EAN 13, FIM, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ITF14, JAN13, MSI 2Mod10, MSI Mod10, MSI Mod11, MSI Mod11 Mod10, Pharmacode, PostNet, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE, UPC Supplemental 2Digit and UPC Supplemental 5Digit.
- Support for QR Code, Data Matric and PDF417 matrix barcodes.
- Low, Medium, Quartile and High correction levels
- Integrated pixel snapping that displays barcode symbols at exact pixels.
- Seamless integration with SQL Server Reporting Services
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..