Nevron Chart for .NET
Advanced charts and gauges for desktop and web applications
NEVRON CHART FOR .NET
The industry leading charting and gauge components for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET and MVC.
An advanced solution for any Business Intelligence, Financial or Scientific application.
COMPLETE SET OF 2D AND 3D CHARTING TYPES
The unrivaled set of 170+ charting types, available “out of the box”, ensures that you never run out of charting features when you need them. Many of these can only be visualized with the Nevron Charting tool. Most of the charting types can be displayed in both 2D and 3D.
Multiple charting areas, mixing 2D charts and true 3D charts inside a single canvas, advanced options for non-overlapping data point labeling, shapes and fine control over all aspects of data point appearance are just a few of the charting related features, that make this product stand in a class of its own.
ADVANCED AXIS MODEL
The industry leading charting axes model, backs the scaling of all types of date. Supported are Supported are Numeric, Categorical, Hierarchical, Logarithmic and DateTime scales with many advanced options.
Multiple axes, axis docking and crossing, XML formatted titles, timeline support, automatic-crossable scale breaks in 2D and 3D, gridlines, ticks, stripes, sections, const lines and ranges, axis caps and intelligent non-overlapping axis labels are just a few of the axis related features, that make this product the prime tool for enterprise data visualization.
SUPERIOR DATA IMPORT AND IMAGE EXPORT
Data can be imported from a wide range of databases and data formats – including SQL Server, Oracle, ADO, ODBC, CSV, Excel and many other.
Charts can be rendered in an impressive set of raster and vector image formats, including: HTML, PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, SVG, EMF, Flash, PDF and XAML (WPF and Silverlight). When the export format allows it, charts can be exported with integrated interactivity and animations.
The combination of multiple data import formats and image export formats, is why this product can be integrated into almost any data visualization pipeline.
JUST A FEW OF THE OTHER CHART FEATURES…
- Support for data points resampling (visualize huge datasets)
- Support for empty data points, empty data points interpolation and visualization
- Numerous predefined functions, line studies and trend lines. Ability to define custom functions
- Support for printing with integrated print preview
- Interactivity tools for data zooming and scrolling
- Adobe Photoshop like 2D image filters
- Many predefined 3D Lighting models
- HTML like rich formatted texts
Nevron Chart is the leading charting control for .NET. It easily integrates with WinForm, WPF, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC projects.
Nevron Chart has a vast feature set that covers all 2D and 3D charting types and Gauges found in presentational, business, scientific, financial, real time monitoring, statistical, process control, BI, dashboard and other types of applications. The data visualization capabilities of the control are complemented with state of the art interactivity features like data zooming, scrolling, panning and hit testing. The blend of blazing fast performance, robustness, image quality and feature richness makes this control unique.
Some of the major features of the Chart control are:
- Single API for the development of Desktop and Web apps
- Unmatched hardware accelerated performance in 2D and 3D.
- Complete set of 2D and 3D charting types (supports 170+ charting types).
- Complete set of Gauges and KPIs.
- Advanced chart axes model – categorical, linear, logarithmic, date time, timeline axes.
- Built-in financial and statistical functions.
- Non overlapping data and axis labels.
- Resizable chart layout support with docking, anchoring, percentages etc.
- Data Binding.
- Interactivity – data zooming, data panning, axis scrolling, tooltips, hit testing etc.
- Export to PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, SVG, EMF, Flash, PDF and XAML formats
- 400+ examples.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..