POWER THROUGH PERFORMANCE BOTTLENECKS Deliver faster, scalable, and portable parallel code for high-performance computing (HPC), enterprise, cloud, and AI applications.
Code New Breakthroughs in Software Performance
This comprehensive suite of development tools makes it simpler to build and modernize code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreading, multinode parallelization, and memory optimization. It enables C, C++, Fortran, and Python* software developers to:
- Create faster code: Boost application performance that scales on current and future Intel platforms.
- Build code faster: Simplify the process of creating parallel code.
- Get Priority Support: Connect directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to technical questions.
Who Needs This Product
Technical compute developers: HPC software developers, domain specialists, students, and educators.
Enterprise and cloud application developers: Software developers, business analysts, and data analysts.
What’s New in 2019
Modernize Code for Performance, Scalability, and Portability
- Write applications that scale with improved parallel performance on the latest Intel® Xeon® and Intel Core™ processors using Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions
- Gain greater scalability and reduce latency with next generation Intel® MPI Library
- Vectorize and thread your code (using OpenMP*) to take advantage of the latest SIMD-enabled hardware, including Intel AVX-512
- Speed up machine learning by enabling new high performance Python* optimizations with Intel® Distribution for Python* and Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL)
- Stay up to date with the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDE):
- Full C++14 and expanded C++ 2017
- Full Fortran 2008 and partial Fortran 2018
- Python 2.7 and 3.6
- Full OpenMP 4.5 and initial OpenMP 5.0 draft
- Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017 integration
Flexibility for Your Needs
- Experience a new, more intuitive user interface and enhanced roofline analysis in Intel® VTune™ Amplifier. Run longer high-level performance analysis with the preview of Platform Profiler.
- Visualize parallelism using the rapid visual prototyping environment in the Flow Graph Analyzer component of Intel® Advisor. Use it to interactively build, validate, and visualize parallel algorithms.
- Accelerate data analysis and scientific computing with Intel® Distribution for Python*, now integrated into Intel® Parallel Studio XE.
- Access the latest Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python via conda*, pip*, DockerHub*, APT GET, and YUM.
Choose the Version That’s Right for You
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Composer Edition includes industry-leading C++ and Fortran compilers, performance libraries, standards-based parallel models, and performance-optimized Python. Build fast code, faster.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Professional Edition includes a complete selection of compilers and libraries. Build your capabilities with a performance profiler, optimized vectorization, threading prototyping, and debugging tools for memory and threads.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Cluster Edition is our flagship suite. It includes all tools from the other versions, plus an MPI library, an MPI tuning and analysis tool, and an advanced cluster diagnostic system.
What’s in the Box
The suite is available in three editions, in multiple languages. Choose the one that meets your development needs.
* Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Cluster Edition
* Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Professional Edition1
* Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Composer Edition1
|Components||Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Cluster Edition||Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Professional Edition1||Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Composer Edition1|
|Intel® C++ Compiler
|Intel® Fortran Compiler
|Intel® Distribution for Python*¹||Yes||Yes|
|Intel® Math Kernel Library¹
|Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library¹
|Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives¹
|Intel® Threading Building Blocks¹
|Intel® VTune™ Amplifier¹
|Intel® MPI Library¹
|Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector
|Intel® Cluster Checker
(For Linux* only)