dtSearch Engines (SDKs for multiple platforms)
Add dtSearch’s proven “industrial-strength” searching and broad data support to your application.
The dtSearch Engine comes in versions for Windows, Linux and macOS, including native 64-bit versions. The dtSearch Engine for macOS includes support for Apple Silicon (M1, ARM).
Cross-platform APIs cover C++, Java and recent .NET (through .NET 6).
The dtSearch Engine also works on cloud platforms like Azure and AWS.
Following are some key dtSearch developer product line features:
- Terabyte Indexer. dtSearch enterprise and developer products can index over a terabyte of text in a single index, spanning multiple folders, emails and attachments, online data and other databases. The products can create and search any number of indexes, and can search indexes during updates. Indexed search time is typically less than a second, even across terabytes of data.
- Concurrent, Multithreaded Searching. dtSearch developer products provide efficient multithreaded searching, with no limit on the number of concurrent search threads. For online search, the products can run in a completely stateless manner, making it very easy to scale. A “success story” from Intel® describes dtSearch’s “perfect score” for high-volume web-based concurrent searching:
- The dtSearch Engine multi-threaded indexed search demo achieved 100 percent parallel time in the Intel Concurrency Checker test, indicating full optimization for multi-core hardware … The relationship between Intel and dtSearch stretches back a number of years … [and] generates synergies that deliver excellent performance and other benefits to end-customers, including internal customers at Intel. Full write-up PDF
- Federated Searching and the dtSearch Spider. dtSearch products provide federated search across any number of folders, emails (with nested attachments), and databases. The dtSearch Spider adds local and remote online content to a search. The Spider can index sites to any level of depth, with support for public and secure online content. dtSearch products provide integrated relevancy ranking with highlighted hits across both online and offline data.
- 25+ Search Options and International Language Support. The dtSearch product line offers over 25 search types, including special forensics search options. For international language coverage, dtSearch products support Unicode, including support for right-to-left languages, and special Chinese/Japanese/Korean character options.
- Faceted Search and Other Data Classification Options. The dtSearch Engine developer APIs support categorization based on document full-text contents, internal document metadata, database content, or data attributes associated with documents during document indexing. The dtSearch Engine has APIs for other advanced data classification options as well, such as faceted search and full-text and/or fielded data positive and negative variable term weighting. See “Databases” section of selected articles by subject for details on database indexing, faceted searching, document classification and other topics. Also available are developer tutorials ranging from basic SQL indexing to advanced faceted searching.
- Document Filters and Supported Data Types. dtSearch’s proprietary document filters support a broad range of document types, emails and attachments, databases and other online data. For all supported data types, the document filters further support browser display with highlighted hits. Document filters are also available for separate licensing across all platforms.
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..