C#-library for creating OLAP pivot cubes for .NET Core, Mono, ASP.NET, MVC and Winforms
FastCube .Net is a tool for effective data analysis
FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It’s a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
FastCube is a set of OLAP Desktop components.
It supports .Net Framework 4. Compatible with FastCube 2 VCL.
- FastCube components can be built into the interface of host applications
- FastCube end users do not require high programming skills to build reports
- FastCube is a set of OLAP Desktop components for Visual Studio
- Instant downloading and handling of data arrays
- Ready-made templates can be built for summary tables. It is posible to prohibit users from modifying the schema
- All FastCube’s settings may be accessed both programmatically and by the end user
- FastCube’s data can be saved in a compact format for data exchange and data storage
- Data and settings can be saved into desirable format, compatible with FastCube VCL
- Instant data slice creation. Data sources schemas or SQL queries
- All basic statistical operations (count, sum, minimum, maximum, average, variance, etc.)
- Special functions (number of unique values, first value, list of unique values)
- Dependent filters (considering current dataset)
- Filters for measured values
- Automatic component layout of date and time
- Unlimited number of measures in a summary table
- Possible to put data into table columns or table rows, as well as on any level of measurements
- Calculated data (based on FastScript)
- Calculated filters for numeric data by using output formatting
- Calculated filters for values when calculating data (based on FastScript)
- Numeric data display control by using output formatting
- Numeric data output as a value or as percent (in a row, column, group or table total)
- Possible to use data of Date, Time and Row type
- Conditional highlighting of cell value in a slices (in a range)
- Possible to minimize measurements as a whole as well as separate values
- Possible to control the display of totals
- Control of axis sorting (according to measurement value or data)
- Control of each level of measurement sorting (line of sorting)
- Saving of templates (schemas) and data itself for future use
- Export of FastCube’s slices to Excel, Word, HTML, etc.
- Copying of a highlighted range to the clipboard
- Reviewing and exporting slices cell details
- Cube’s/data cube’s export to XML formats : XML for Analysis, xml-msdata, ms rowset or DataPacket
- Printing by means of FastReport.Net
- Graph construction by means of MsCHart
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..