Minimize your corporate data leakage risks with
Zecurion Data Loss Prevention
Start with Zecurion Next Generation DLP 11
Monitors traffic and controls the flow of data across more than 100 channels to minimize the risk of intentional or inadvertent data loss.
Zecurion’s patented preventive content analysis recognizes over 500 file formats and ensures that confidential and sensitive data is never written to external media.
Zecurion Discovery uses 10 content-detection technologies and ensures that all data stored on endpoints is identified and stored properly.
The ultimate management solution for remote work. Staff Control keeps track of working hours, logs employees’ actions at workplaces, and evaluates the efficiency.
User Behavior Analytics
The Module uses 10+ indicators and emotional profiling. UEBA compares current employees’ parameters with their average statistical value. A sharp deviation may signal a potential threat.
New! Screen Photo Detector
This unique AI-based feature changes the game, stopping the insiders that were previously not being able to catch. Whenever someone tries to photograph a screen by the smartphone, Zecurion DLP immediately detects it via webcam and blocks the computer. The revolutionary technology uses 2 neural networks to ensure reliable smartphone detection and flags cybersecurity incidents in a blink of an eye (from 0.06 seconds).
New! Staff Control
Zecurion Staff Control was added as a separate module to Zecurion DLP 11. Staff Control keeps track of working hours, logs employees’ actions at workplaces, and evaluates the efficiency. The module checks the activities of personnel for compliance with corporate standards and safety policies.
- Employee card. Each dossier contains detailed information on efficiency and activity at the workplace in dynamics. The Administrator can also review staff incidents in a convenient format.
- Report designer with 10+ indicators. Now reports include a table with fast filters, groups, and data from up to tens of thousands of PCs.
- Resource usage and timesheets. Suggests detailed information on what web sites and applications running and activity period. Automatically generated timesheets will help managers supervise discipline, including corporate devices management and the working day longevity.
New! Investigation Workflow Automation
This module simplifies investigations and shortens the incident response cycle. It minimizes the cybersecurity team workload by providing a 360° view of actual tasks with all the statuses, data on the investigation stage, executants, and deadlines. During the investigation, cybersecurity team members can leave comments on the task and discuss progress with other participants (from CISO to analyst), attach documents and incidents as proof.
The Most Technologically Advanced DLP System
More than 10 technologies, used together, minimize errors and false positives
Digital document and graphics fingerprints
Filtering by attributes
OCR (optical character recognition)
Transliteration and masked text analysis
Manual inspection using quarantine
Investigate Any Incidents Easily With Zecurion DLP
- Archive of all events
- Archive of files and attachments
- Employee communication map
A DLP System Intuitively Understandable Without Documentation
- A web interface that launches on any device
- 20 policy templates for a quick start
- Interactive tables and diagrams
- Convenient dashboard and preset visual reports
Use An Early Threat Detection With User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Module
- Calculates more than 10 different characteristics for each user
- Self-learning analytic system with AI elements
- Users relationship graph by 150 channels
- Deviations and anomalies detection
- Security policy violation forecast
LOGON is a pan-asian company operating in China, Hong Kong (HK), India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand. LOGON has local dedicated trained product specialists in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Bangalore. LOGON acts both as value added reseller and sole distributor for award winning software solutions. Customers can buy new licenses, purchase upgrades and renewals from any of our local offices. Contact us for first line support during evaluations, PoCs. We offer best practices consulting services and classroom & online training. Check our site for latest offers, special discounts, bundle deals, etc..